As a kid, I remember rousing games of hide-and-seek. I thought I was so good. Turns out, every time I went to hide, I chose the same spot. Yeah, it’s safe to say that my parents and brothers caught on quickly and just humored me most of the time.
Our pets probably have the same thought about their “genius” hiding spots…
1. The effort is there.
2. Ah, the classic hiding-under-your-brother situation.
3. “Can you give me a shove?”
4. This just makes me curious how he got down there…and how big the rest of him is!
5. Imagine getting dressed in the morning and finding this…
6. If it weren’t for the location…and the tail, he’d be pretty darn good at this hiding thing.
7. Really, it’s the enthusiasm that gave him up.
8. I mean…he tried?
9. Weak attempt, Donut. I’m disappointed.
10. Where in the WORLD did Ferdinand go?
11. Even ferrets want to get in on the action.
12. “I can’t see you so you can’t see me, right?”
13. All he needs is a throw pillow and he’d be set.
14. She left two tiny (but obvious) clues.
15. Rex is…special.
16. On second thought, maybe there’s a theme here.
17. She needs a partner in crime to zip her up.
18. I think Pasha may just be trying to hide from another bath.
19. Okay, this little oinker definitely got help building that pillow fort. Unfair advantage!
20. I don’t think she gets it, but I’m totally cool with that.
21. He’s just glad you found him so he can get more belly rubs.
Well, friends, we can’t all be as good as this cat. Good luck finding him.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/hide-and-seek-pets/