If you asked me to make a balloon animal right now, I’d ask you what you were doing in my office. I’d then give it a go (always trying to please) but then fail miserably.
UnlikeMasayoshi Matsumoto. The 26-year-old chemical engineer is a self-taught balloon artist who makes crazy-intricate animals out of the rubbery joy (that has to be the weirdest way to say balloons ever… short of glorified condoms).
Anyway, have a look and bear in mind that I’m no David Attenborough – my captions will NOT be 100% accurate…
1. A baboon
2. So I thought this one was a baboon until I saw the other one so, I don’t know, really. Some kind of monkey, perhaps?
3. A bull standing on several starfish
4. A pokmon
5. A dove with an egg cracked on top of it
6. One of the things they eat on I’m a Celebrity
7. Mr Krabs under a duvet
8. Bug sex
9. A corn on the cob that’s grown a head, legs and a tail.
10. A surprised, winged insect
11. I’ve been told this is an isopod
12. I know this one. A kingfisher. You’ve got Indian beer to thank for that.
13. A pissed of lightbulb
14. A phoenix. They’re not real, right?
16. A striped prick.
Check out all of his amazing work HERE